We teach public speaking, pitching, and storytelling workshops for companies, co-working spaces, incubators, student groups, and individuals. We work with your team to assess your needs and customize the workshop for you.
Check us out at our monthly public workshop at General Assembly. Sign up for a spot here.
WHY OUR TEAM?
For our flagship project, Blogologues, we reinvent internet text as sketch comedy and perform it live onstage. We’ve performed charts, advertisements and corporate blog posts in shows, and have become pros at taking written material of all kinds and turning it into exciting presentations that enliven you and connect you with your audience time and again. In our workshops, we’ll share specific lessons, exercises, tips, and tricks we’ve cultivated while creating and performing Blogologues, we’ll give you the tools to be a more captivating and confident speaker, teacher and human — and find humor in the mundane!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
All of our exercises are designed to meet your group’s needs and goals. After the workshop you will:
- Increase sales by pitching with effective storytelling and focused presentations.
- Enhance company culture by responding in a positive, constructive manner to questions or feedback.
- Have a persona that allows you to fake it til you make it.
- Speak with confidence by following a roadmap while being spontaneous.
- Stand out from the crowd by making unusual and creative presentation choices.
- Be closer with your colleagues through team-building activities.
We love to customize for each group or individual and tailor to your needs. Our offerings include:
- Women in Leadership
- Team-Building & Positivity
- Giving & Responding to Feedback
- Building Your Brand
- or customize your own with us!
We come to your office to give your employees coaching and advice in half hour sessions.
SELECT CLIENTS INCLUDE: